Grand hotel Permon, s.r.o. Entry no.: 1/2011
H O T E L R U L E S
ACCOMMODATION FACILITY – GRAND HOTEL PERMON****,
Pribylina c. 1486
Valid from 01. 01. 2011
Business name: Grand hotel Permon, s.r.o.,
Seat: Pribylina 1486, 032 42 Pribylina, business ID no.: 44 130 651
Registered: In the District Court of Žilina, section Sro, entry no. 20694/L
1. Only guests who have either a booking confirmed by the accommodation facility or have a contract at the place of accommodation or are registered at the place of accommodation may stay at the Grand Hotel Permon. For this purpose, a guest shall, upon arrival, present either their ID card, their passport or any other valid form of identification to the Grand Hotel Permon reception staff. Registration of foreign citizens' residence is also governed by special legislation.
2. In exceptional cases the Grand Hotel Permon can offer guests accommodation different to the original accommodation only when it is not substantially different from the confirmed order.
3. Based on the booked accommodation, the accommodation facility is obliged to accommodate the guest on the day of arrival from 3:00 p.m. and no later than 12:00 p.m. Until this time, the hotel shall reserve the room for the guest unless otherwise agreed in the booking. If the guest does not arrive prior to 12:00 p.m. on the day of arrival, the hotel can use the room at its own discretion. In this case, the guest has cancelled their stay unless they have agreed otherwise with the hotel.
4. The guest shall check out at the hotel reception no later than 11:00 a.m. Prior to that time, the guest shall depart the room unless otherwise agreed in advance. If the guest does not do so, the hotel may charge them for the cost of the next day's stay.
5. A guest who insists on accommodation before 3:00 p.m. shall pay the full price for the previous night, unless otherwise agreed otherwise in advance.
6. The hotel shall charge cancellation fees in accordance with the Business Terms and Conditions in the event of cancellation of booked and confirmed services as follows:
a) 1-5 days (inclusive) prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 100% of the price of the ordered services,
b) 5-14 days (inclusive) prior to arrival, the cancellation fee is 50% of the booked services,
c) if the booked services are cancelled more than 14 days prior to the stay there is no cancellation fee,
d) The accommodation provider reserves the right to forgo cancellation fees for special reasons, without prejudice to cancellation conditions and cancellations in the framework of individual contractual relationships concluded in writing.
7. The guest shall pay for the booked accommodation and the services provided in accordance with the valid price list, in general in advance, at the latest on the day of arrival, this is without prejudice to the payment terms based on individual contractual arrangements.
8. Any eventual price difference between the booked and provided services will be offset if necessary by payment of a surcharge or by reimbursement at the end of the stay.
9. Guests may not make any changes to the facility or undertake any changes to electrical and other installations in their room and common areas of the Grand Hotel Permon without the consent of the responsible staff or the hotel's management.
10. In Grand Hotel Permon and especially in their room, guests are not allowed to use their own electric or gas portable appliances. This limitation does not apply to the use of electrical appliances installed in the room or portable electrical appliances used for a guest's personal hygiene (shaving machines, hair dryers, etc.).
11. Smoking is permitted only in designated areas in Grand Hotel Permon.
12. For safety reasons, children cannot be left without the supervision of an adult in the room and other premises of Grand Hotel Permon. In the event of an accident or other unforeseen circumstances, the person with whom the child is registered for a stay at the Grand Hotel Permon or the legal representative of the child is deemed fully responsible.
13. Guests are not allowed to take sports equipment and other items in rooms or other non-designated spaces for storage. There is a designated reserved area on the 8th floor, a cloakroom, ski-room, etc., the key for can be obtained at the reception of the hotel upon request.
14. From 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. guests are obliged to observe the night time quiet. Only with the consent of the responsible employee or management is it possible to organize social events even after 10:00 p.m., and then only in the premises designated for this purpose.
15. Guests may welcome visitors only in the designated common areas of the Grand Hotel Permon. Guests may welcome visitors to the room where the guest is accommodated only with the permission of a responsible hotel staff member of Grand Hotel Permon or Grand Hotel Permon management from 8:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
16. Prior to leaving their room in the Grand Hotel Permon, the accommodated person is required to close the faucet, turn off the lights in the room and any adjacent rooms, turn off the electrical appliances in the room, close the balcony doors and close or lock the room door and hand in the door card or key at the Grand Hotel Permon reception, unless otherwise agreed with the management of the Grand Hotel Permon accommodation section.
17. The accommodation provider is responsible for items brought by the guests to those areas which are designated for accommodation or storage. Such items are understood as items that have been brought by guests to those areas which are reserved for guest accommodation or are stored in a designated place, or have been transferred to a storage area operated by the accommodation provider or to a responsible member of staff of the accommodation provider. Jewellery, money and other valuables shall be deposited in the safe provided in the room. This responsibility is managed by § 758 of the Civil Code.
18. Due to a conflict with the applicable legislation of the Slovak Republic concerning swimming pools in the hotel, dogs and other animals are forbidden in the hotel.
19. Guests are responsible for any damage caused to hotel property in accordance with the valid legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
20. The car park at Grand Hotel Permon is operated by Grand Hotel Permon, s.r.o. Parking is paid with organized operation.
21. Complaints, guest claims, possible comments and suggestions for improving the operation of the accommodation facility are received by Grand Hotel Permon, respectively, are executed in accordance with the Grand Hotel Permon Complaints Procedures which are displayed at the hotel reception.
Hotel rules valid from 01. 01. 2011
Pribylina, dated 30. 12. 2010
Ing. Vladimír Štefanovský
Grand hotel Permon, s.r.o
Accommodation facility for download: